Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Monday, October 16


Pride and Possession, the 2 words that make the worst combination.
Perhaps we never should try what we cannot handle in the first place; it's one thing to take a risk, it's another to jump straight into a danger pool.

Anyway, arbitrary thoughts aside, long overdue picture from Greco with the girls and 3 boys (the most we've ever had in an outing! Hooray!)



The question is not what I don't like, but what I like.. and this is it:
Depth (don't be dirty) and wit with a personality to match. And that's ace if you've got a pretty face!

Don't even get me started on the 'why's.

(Is this entry even making sense?)

And to add to the randomness, here's my THEME SONG as suggested by carmen:

If I'm smart then I'll run away
But I'm not so I guess I'll stay
Haven't you heard
I fell in love with a beautiful stranger

I looked into your face
My heart was dancing all over the place
I'd like to change my point of view
If I could just forget about you

I looked into your eyes
And my world came tumbling down
You're the devil in disguise
That's why I'm singing this song to you


Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Oh, my beautiful stranger!
(Okay la I am not that mad)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New